-->

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

NIGHT x DAY

STEVE BALLMER is HILARIOUS! Tell me if you ever want a PC after watching these clips. 
Macintosh and Microsoft have been two very successful Pioneers in technology and the companies have well established their general consumer in the early stages of their development. Steve Ballmer; who I've researched to discover is- to say the least an extremely enthusiastic personality... I'm not a kid of the 80s by any means so I can't speak for a generation, who may have enjoyed being yelled at about a product, even if it is affordable. Now I will acknowledge that I have used a Microsoft PC all my life, due to a means of funds which I think is the primary value of a PC computer. 
On the other hand when shopping for a MAC you visit their user friendly website and sift through their few, simple and literal products. There is a refreshing feeling and sense of quality that one seeks in a customer experience, especially this young generation that only knows service and instant gratification. There is so much that I can say that its easier to keep it short and unbiased. 

Its my conspiracy that MAC AND MIC exist for each other for good reason. They serve two different markets and demos- that being said there are more than enough users to go around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment